Congratulations on your engagement! This is an extremely exciting and special time in your life. If you are like me, you’ve been waiting for this day and have every little detail planned out in your head. However, if you’ve never thought about being a bride and don’t know where to begin, look no further you’re in good hands now!
We provide Complete Planning, Partial Planning and Day of Coordinator options. Every couple is different, so we don’t have pre-set packages. We customize your special day according to your needs. Here is a list of our wedding ceremony and reception services.
- Individual consulting and planning
- Budget Management
- Find, visit and secure venue location(s)
- Source and secure needed service providers i.e., catering, wedding cake, lighting, tents, transportation, décor, etc.
- Support Bride and wedding party in selecting attire and accessories
- Arrange hair and make-up services
- Suggest and or select designers for custom made invitations, response cards, escort cards, menus, etc.
- Secure Photographer/Videographer to cover ceremony and reception capturing all memorable moments
- Contract entertainment and or DJ services
- Arrange and manage accommodations for guests who will be traveling from out of town
- Assist with planning Bridal Shower, Bachelor or Bachelorette events
- Prepare and distribute day of timeline
- Arrange rehearsal and or rehearsal dinner
- Manage execution (load in/out, setup, vendors, final payments, etc.)
Day of Coordinator
- Meet with Bride and Groom to go over details of how they envision the flow of their day to be
- Create a timeline for vendors and wedding party
- Review all vendor contracts and contact vendors to confirm details
- Coordinate wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner
- Arrive at ceremony venue first to greet vendors and receive all deliveries
- Manage vendors and coordinate set-up
- Be available to assist guests and wedding party at all times
- Distribute final payments/tips to vendors
- Gather remaining items at the end of the night i.e., guest book, centerpieces, etc.
Recently engaged or married for years, I want to hear from you! Tell me your proposal story. I will select the most romantic, adventurous and sentimental stories for a chance to win something special.
Let Erica reduce your stress by enriching you with expert advice and trendy tips to make your wedding planning experience enjoyable. These sessions are organized on demand and at a casual setting allowing you to "test drive a Wedding Planner". Knowledge is power!